To ensure you get the best possible care, Champlain Obstetrics & Gynecology has throughout its nearly three decades been an early adopter of new capabilities and procedures. Our obstetrics-gynecology specialists were among the first in the area to perform hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation and urodynamic testing in the office.
Caring for you with comprehensive capabilities & innovative solutions.
Today, we provide the complete range of women’s health services, including:
- Prenatal & maternity care -Certified Nurse Midwifery at Champlain OB/GYN offered by UVMMC Midwives
- Routine exams & well-woman care
- Complete surgical & nonsurgical care
- Minimally invasive solutions & no-incision procedures (many of these can be done in the comfort of our office)
- Abnormal bleeding
- Advanced testing
- Bladder suspension/incontinence repair
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Bioidentical hormone replacement
- Menopause management
Please feel free to consult our Ob-Gyn doctors whatever your concerns are, whether it’s about prenatal health, maternity care, childbirth methods, birth control methods or hormone imbalance treatment. We will answer every question and explain your treatment options or procedures to you in plain language.
Call our Essex, Vermont office today at (802) 879-1802. Make an appointment with one of our specialists: Dr. Kara Flaherty, Dr. John Gallagher, Jr., or Dr. Maria G. Carracino. , or use our online Request an Appointment form.